Friday, May 28, 2010

Sport team uniform :D


What are some reasons why sport teams wear uniform?

Firstly, it’s easily to analyzing for the Referee and also the spectator too. For example if every teams wear the same uniform. How can we know which team of them? For me, it is a big problem for a spectators and Referee because everybody can’t analyze that which team of them and some kind of sport can not watch nearly as a basketball, football etc. And another reason is how can fans show that they come for cheer their team? For example, I am a big fan of arsenal, so I proudly to wear Arsenal uniform although I don’t be a player but I can proud by wear uniform of their team. It always makes me feel good, so that’s a reason why I think the uniforms are important for sport.

1 comment:

  1. I was an Arsenal fan when I was a kid. Frank Stapleton was my hero in the mid 1970s.

    ReplyDelete