Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the movie in my heart ♥


of course, ♥ ♥ ♥

I really like to watch movies and movies that i like must be a fatasy movie. The best movie in my opinion is kind of fantasy and comedy because It can make me exciting and amazing when I watch it. And I don’t like kind of drama movie because It’s too serious for me and some movie make me dull. The name of movie that I’ve seen recently is Harry Potter. It's consist of seven episodes.
Although, It has a lot of episodes but for me they are interesting movie also absolutely cool about their effect and story. And formulate theories. The story was so intricate and amazingly. I liked how there was always more to the characters than just what was on the surface. Snape, Draco, Harry, Dumbledore, Sirius, even Ron. When you watch it you can feel that you jump into a world with magic. It is actually cool. I think my teacher may like it because It’s the most fabulous and amazing movie at this moment so my teacher ‘’Edward Rush’’ is a fabulous and interesting person. I think he may like this movie because It may make him enjoy and relax when he watches it for sure !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice comments, Peach. My son, who is 10, also really likes Harry Potter, although I still don't know too much about him. However, I did go to "The Half Blood Prince" with him, and thought that was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete