Friday, May 14, 2010

The Michelle Obama Look Book 2010 ?


As you know the first American lady ''Michelle Obama'' who is always has a good looking. She is going to have her own book style. She is a one of a big authoritative of fashion. Her style is interested by all of fashionista in the world. My mom is also too because she is a big fan of her style she always updates trend of Michelle Obama by website. Then, she mix and match her attire by her self as Michelle Obama. However, Given her record, they predict 2010 will be another big year for the First Lady because she going to have her own style's book But I do not know that it can buy in Thailand or not. Surely, my mom will get it one because she does interested in her style. I'm already told her and her sound can tell her felling that she was surprising when she talk with me on the phone. Anyway, who is fan of Obama family or Michelle Obama let buy it one because it's not usually have a thing like this and please make sure that you won't miss a speacial gift form Michelle Obama but my mom won't miss it for sure !!



2 comments:

  1. Here it is your mom is very big fan of her, but in my opinion I would not like to follow someone or something because I want to be myself. =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting point of view, Game. I agree with you. However, I do believe some people are worth emulating.

    ReplyDelete