Saturday, May 15, 2010

letter to juliet is hot !


A letter to Juliete is hot for me !
I think everyone must know story of Romeo and Juliete which is narating about romantic story. Now, we have a brand new movie. Plot Summary is an American girl travels to the city of Verona, home of the star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet of Romeo and Juliet fame, she joins a group of volunteers who respond to letters to Juliet seeking advice about love. The movie director is Gary Winick. Its release Date on May 14 2010. The actors cosist of Amanda Seyfried, Christopher Egan, Gael Garcia Bernal, Vanessa Redgrave, Franco Nero. I am really interested to watch this movie because my favorite movies are kind of romantic movie and it always makes me feel good every times that I watch it, so this is a one of movie that is interested by me. However, I won't missing it for sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. Peachhh! I also like watching all kind of romantic movie. I want to see this movie too. i think it is a interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I do not like romantic movies. This is probably because I am an Australian male. In Australian culture, romantic movies are not usually popular with men.

    ReplyDelete