Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fashion news (Calvin Klein for Fall)


yesterday, I read a new from one of fashion website. I found the new issue of fashion news that is talking about Calvin Klein which is one of famous brand name in the world. They have a new collection. It is a feabulous and dissimilar that Ck ever have before. The collection has created by Kevin Carrigan which is always has a fabulous conception. Kevin Carrigan is a cool creative. He always creates style for his brand and all of his collection is well known by the people. This fall collection consists of skintight stirrup pants with leather panels at the knees like riding pants, a minimal take on the motorcycle jacket with a simple asymmetrical silver zip and jersey sheath dresses with waist-defining leather panels, mostly in black, dark gold and gray and also, some kind of denim too. It going to be hit because it's easy to wear and feel comfortable. However, I do love Kevin Carrigan because he always has a good conception and, he is a cool creative. I hope this story will be a beneficial for fashionista all so all guy for get the new look for going somewhere and don't be serious enought about the politic I hope it will be fine soon.



check it out his fashion show click here

3 comments:

  1. Are you a fashionista? I like perfume from ck. Do you know "ck be"? I totally love it. Its smell enable me feel fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like a CK's brand? I like CK's shirt but I like perfume from DKNY more than CK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I have never understood fashion. My wife says I have no style. I am glad you do.

    ReplyDelete