Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gift for apologize


The last Wednesday my friend which is really important for me is angry with me. It’s my mistake. I do not know what should I do? Chatt and Game are give me an advice that is buy something for sorry her and do some handmade gift for her. I have to buy thing that I think she may like it, so it is a duck because I’ve known she do love dolls of duck. It must be yellow duck. I went to central with Chat, Game and Arm for looking for it. I found it a little pretty duck and also cute too. I gave it to her on last Friday and I think she is already accepted my mistake. Anyways, I’m sorry sand it’s my fault I will not do it again.
From me, Choco Pie.xoxo

5 comments:

  1. It's a great handmade isn't it? I like your handmade and I think that she already forgive you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is already blame it on me !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love duck. good idea to let someone prefer you.

    ReplyDelete