Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rock u2 plan to create concert in Australia this year.


Nowaday, we have many kinds of music band. Once of famous kind is rock band. From many countries around the world, they have to know original rock band such as U2. I believe that because they have produced a cool song for music community. I choose this news for my project because my father is a big fan of them. He almost bought all of their albums. At this moment, U2 is going to tour concert for show how cool are they to their fans.


According to news, U2 is rock band. Its member consists of Bono, The Edge , Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen. They are really famous. U2 has planed to have concert at Australia. Their show will be created Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. It will happen in December. They always do their job well. They always cool when they are on their stage and play good as they can. That is a reason why they have many fan of them. For me, this is a good new for Australian because U2 is fantastic band, so this is another chance for check it out their job. Finally, the ticket will available to by on third of September. I want to remind that their fan should not miss it because it may cool for sure !


For me, their concert will be cool and their will be impressive for sure. I want to go there for join their concert with my father too but I could not. However, I hope that U2 will have concert at Thailand on someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment