Monday, August 2, 2010

can travel around Melbourne as free


Free transport at Melbourne !!!
According to this new, it talks about free transport across Melbourne. People who live in Melbourne may be glad because of free transport. The government gives that chance for the people because it makes up for the inconvenience of this week's rail. In my opinion, It was a great new for people who live at there because you do not use money for go somewhere. Although, it is free for go by train but there are a lot of people at station for sure because everyone likes free. Consequently, the government did right thing for their people because people may be happy and joyful with their Free travel after public transport meltdown. Thai government should do like this in Thailand because I want to travel across Bangkok by sky train as this topic. I think if it happened, I will go for try this project by my self for sure.
This post belong to transport toppic

No comments:

Post a Comment