Wednesday, April 28, 2010

individually diary :D



Our life before the project's day :D


Yesterday was a normally day but Nicky and Gung come to do our project at my dorm, so they have to live with me last night. Firstly, we did new writing paragraph and then, we started to do project but i can not create it at that time. I did not know what I going to do first but now, I'm in Ed class gonna sent him a work so, hope I will be lucky in this time.


See you again my blog. I will always update my blog for my point !!

let's check it out my new favorite song. it's cool for me and u?

1 comment:

  1. OK, nice photos! I am glad you three are working together. Can you try to write a little more formally? I realize this is not a "super formal" task, but you should pay attention to your grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete