Monday, July 26, 2010

The first match of the Sydney Festival of Football !!!!

As you knew, there is the Sydney festival of football. This year, it has opened already. The first math is AEK Athens versus Sydney FC. The winner is AEK Athens by five to three scores. Unfortunately, Sydney FC was not the winner in this match but it is alright because I always cheer it up. I hope Sydney fc going to win in their next match. This competition has been created at Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney Australia. I have known that it is a famous place for Australian, so I want to go there on someday. It is good job for AEK Athens that they won the opening festival. Although, I did not watch this match but it is reasonable to assume that this match was impressive for both of their fans for sure.





Credit by: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/25/2963557.htm?site=sport&section=football
Updated July 262010

No comments:

Post a Comment